Photo Restoration & Genealogy
Our licensed Notary is available in store during our normal business hours with no appointment needed.
How to prepare your documents before having your documents notarized:
- It is important to prepare for your notary public appointment. Being prepared will save you both time. The Notary can’t advise you on completing your documents or provide legal advice.
- All documents must be filled out before arriving to your appointment.
- Signer must physically appear and sign documents in front of Notary.
- Translation is not allowed during notarization. The Notary must be able to communicate directly with the signer in the English.
- The signer must bring valid form of ID (State DL, State ID Card, US Passport). If you are unsure if your ID is acceptable, don’t hesitate to call and ask.
- As a licensed Notary in the State of California, Notaries are prohibited from notarizing or certifying copies of birth, death, and marriage certificates.